Just right morning! This is nowadays’s abstract from Nigerian Newspapers:
1. The Federal Govt has canceled the resumption of faculties for graduating categories. This used to be introduced by means of the Minister of Schooling, Adamu Adamu, whilst talking to State Space Correspondents on the weekly Federal Government Council presided over by means of President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday. Adamu additionally disclosed that 2020 West African Senior College Certificates Exam, WASSCE, has been postponed indefinitely.
2. The Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, Wednesday sacked a Everlasting Secretary, Sunny Okere, with quick impact. Okere used to be fired for flouting and obstructing the enforcement of COVID-19 tips. This used to be contained in a observation signed by means of the Rivers State Commissioner for Data and Communications, Paulinus Nsirim.
3. The folks of Chibok below the umbrella of Kibaku House Construction Affiliation have accused the President Muhammadu Buhari-led management of leaving behind and forgetting the rest 112 kidnapped Chibok women. A observation by means of its Director Media and Exposure, Dr. Manasseh Allen, stated because the night time of the kidnapping of the Chibok schoolgirls on April 14, 2014, which is strictly 2,276 days, the rest 112 women are but to be recovered and there used to be no signal of doing so by means of the federal government of the day.
4. Human rights attorney, Femi Falana (SAN), has stated that embattled ex-EFCC boss, Ibrahim Magu may get his activity again because the Performing Chairman of the Financial and Monetary Crimes Fee (EFCC), if he isn’t discovered accountable of allegations in opposition to him. Falana stated it used to be a very powerful that Magu is investigated as he isn’t the primary EFCC boss to be probed.
5. Tremendous Eagles striker, Paul Onuachu, has examined certain for COVID-19. Then again, the result of his fellow Nigerians: Stephen Odey and Cyril Dessers at Belgian membership, Genk, got here out destructive. The 26-year-old turns into the primary Eagles celebrity to check certain for coronavirus.
6. The All Progressives Congress (APC) has opted for oblique mode of number one election for Ondo State. The main for the governorship election is slated for July 20. The ruling birthday party additionally started its screening of the 12 aspirants at an undisclosed lodge in Utako, Abuja on Wednesday.
7. The Nationwide Adolescence Carrier Corps (NYSC) has stated that the passing-out of the 2019 Batch “B” Move 2 corps contributors has been fastened national for July 16. NYSC additionally stated that certified corps contributors are to assemble their Certificate of Nationwide Carrier (CNS) on the Native Governments.
8. The Financial and Monetary Crimes Fee, EFCC, Director of Operations, Mohammed Umar, has been picked to supervise the affairs of the fee within the absence of its suspended performing chairman, Ibrahim Magu. This used to be disclosed to the Information Company of Nigeria (NAN) by means of a most sensible professional of EFCC on Tuesday.
9. The Assemblies of Gentle Bearer Better Church of Lucifer, popularly referred to as Church of Devil, Ohafia, Abia State, has been demolished and its founder, Ifekwe Udo arrested by means of the State police command. The church used to be allegedly destroyed by means of youths within the house. Udo, a.ok.a Lucifer used to be arrested previous within the week for flouting the COVID-19 lockdown laws. He has been tagged a foul affect within the LGA.
10. Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, has reacted to studies that former performing Chairman of the Financial and Monetary Crimes Fee, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, gave him N4 billion. Reacting, a observation issued by means of Laolu Akande, Senior Particular Assistant to the President on Media and Exposure, on Wednesday, described the record as pretend information. He defined that Osinbajo hasn’t ever been considering such shady actions.